We’ve made the difficult decision to cancel all upcoming events until further notice. We’re concerned about the health of our customers and our staff, and we’re taking the lead from many larger organizations to proactively limit everyone’s exposure and to temporarily suspend our role as a community gathering place.
· At this time we will continue to operate as a retail store, though we’ll evaluate the safety and viability of this based on the COVID-19 spread in New York City. We encourage our trading cards customers to contact us via Facebook and email with their card lists so we can prepare their orders in advance. We will be asking our patrons to only spend a short amount of time in the store and at the counter.
· We will be closing the store daily at 10pm instead of midnight.
· Computers and consoles will not be available for use at this time. We will continue to provide faxing and scanning services.
· We will continue to fulfill online orders.
· The game room will be closed; no open play will be available.
This is not a decision we made lightly, and we hope to return to our regular schedule as quickly as possible. Thank you, and please remain safe.
-Kings Games Staff